Salt Separation Services have recently delivered a containerised SWRO plant to an oil platform in the North Sea after undergoing an overhaul/refurbishment.
The overhaul of the plant consisted of:
- Fully integrating the RO plant into a ISO 10855 Shipping container including lighting, heating and ventilation.
- Removal of automation to provide simpler plant operation.
- Removal of the hypochlorite dosing.
- Upgrades to the RO plant control panel.
- Replacement of all consumables.
- Commissioning offshore.
Prior to dispatch, the client attended a virtual CFAT to confirm acceptance.